Make Your Pledge
We can all take action to help speaking up become business as usual. Some things you could do include:
- Offering a suggestion to improve something
- Listening when people speak up to you and thanking them for doing so
- Inviting your Freedom to Speak Up Guardian to a team meeting
- Seeing speaking up as an opportunity to make things better, rather than a problem to be put right
- Encouraging someone else to speak up if they are worried about something, and pointing them in the right direction for support
If you have been inspired to take action, you can make a speaking up pledge
Are you ready to make a #SpeakUpPledge?
- Email your pledge to the National Guardian’s Office here: email@example.com
- Let us know your Name, Job Title and Organisation, or you can remain anonymous if you prefer.
- Let us know whether you are happy for us to contact you at a later date to follow up on your pledge.
- Share your #SpeakUpPledge on twitter using this hashtag. and tag us at @NatGuardianFTSU Together we can make speaking up business as usual.
We are updating our website and we plan to share your pledges to inspire others, subject to moderation